Thursday, April 08, 2010

The Unserious Chekhov

The rest of my "Deadly Assumptions" series is coming.  As it happens, I am in the midst of preparing Something Worth Seeing at present along with a wonderful group of actors and collaborators:


When you're in the trenches getting shit done, it tends to cut down on your pontification time.  Rest assured I'll find my evenings free soon enough, and will return to my normal cussed self.

In the meantime, check out this article by Josh M at Fine Arts LA: A Community of Cars  (At first I thought the title was "A Community of Cats," which would be a pretty fair description of the LA Theatre scene as well.)

No comments:

On the Importance of Comparing Notes

My wife and I were briefly involved in a group that has since become rather infamous for institutionalized abuse. It's a pretty sad comm...