Project Glass, from Google:
- A play where the character's "inner monologue" pops up at key moments.
- The heads-up display could be used to superimpose a ghostly character onstage.
- A character watches a video message on her electronic device. The audience sees this video message on their headsets.
- During blackouts, the device could extend the narrative, provide linking scenes, etc. (Imagine a stage production of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where the guide segments play out on this device.)
- For an environmental staging, the device could guide the audience through the space, from scene to scene.
Read more about it here.